Post Millennial promotes diverse generational narratives to increase awareness, inspire authentic expression, and create a holistic vision of the transformation we need in the world.
One way for us to understand what kind of topics people want to read about is to ask you, our readers, who share our vision for a more constructive generational dialogue. The survey below aims to collect answers about the millennial experience that can help illuminate what aspects from the lives of millennials are missing from dominant mainstream/corporate narratives.
Those who don’t fall within the millennial cohort are also welcome to take the survey, as the questions are geared toward an understanding of the generation as interconnected and ever-evolving entity, which of course entails millennials’ connection to other generations.
Here is the list of questions in the survey (scroll below and click “Start” to submit your answers and thank you):
- What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about the millennial generation?
- What stereotypes, good or bad, come to mind when you think of the millennial generation?
- Today, there are about 80 million millennials living in the U.S. (about the population of Germany). Yet, millennials are often characterized through reductive stereotypes. In your opinion, what (if any) aspects of the lives of millennials are missing from narratives we hear in the media?
- In your view, what are the biggest challenges we face today and how can millennials help address them?
- We hear a lot about generational differences in the media. In your opinion, what unites the millennial and other generations?